- If you have the CD in your drive right now, you
can click here to view the HTML version of the manual:
Here if you use drive E:/ for your CD ROM
- Or Here
if you use drive D:/ for your CD ROM
- You may prefer a printable version, if so
follow this procedure.
- To Navigate to it via the My Computer Icon -
Click My Computer to display the following (you may be on drive D:/
rather than E:/ for CD ROM.)
Select the CheckWriter CD by double clicking to
display the following:
You want to select the Manuals Folder:
1. CWmanual.doc is a Word97 (Microsoft Word)
2. CWmanual.txt is a text only version for WordPad or Notepad
3. CWmanual6 is for Microsoft Word version 6.0
4. HTMLman is an HTML version to view in your browser
5. The Image 1-9 files are only for the use of the HTML manual and will
activate automatically, double clicking will only display the one image.
6. MSWordman is the Microsoft Word98 version.
7. Word2manual is a very old version of MSWord.
8. works4man.wps is a Microsoft Works 4.0 version
9. worksMan.wps is a current version of Microsoft Works manual
- If you need a paper, "book" version
of the manual you can order one for $5 plus shipping by calling 1-800-893-6001.